It is scientifically proven that the brain gets its maximum growth till the age of 5. So, this is the most crucial time for taking care of a child’s growth in studies. The best way to nurture a kid’s growth is to let them find a balance. Burdening them with hours of studies will not make much difference.
Here comes the need for functional and engaging preschool playground equipment. They can help a kid learn and have fun at the same time.
Important kids preschool playground equipment:
Here we will discuss some of the important playing equipment for the kids. For convenience, we have categorized this equipment into two categories:
Indoor Preschool Equipments –
Some of the indoor equipment that can be used in preschools are:
- Bricks and blocks: These assembling tools will help your kid work on their structural and organizational skills and build their thinking capabilities. They will also develop problem-solving skills while joining and making new shapes with these bricks and blocks.
- Abacus: This easy-to-use tool helps the kids to learn the basics of counting in a visual form. The kids will fall in love with counting while using the abacuses.
- Puppet theater: The amazing puppet theaters will help in developing kids’ verbal and presentation skills. They will also help them to learn and participate in group activities.
- Alphabet trees: The alphabet trees help the kids to learn to pronounce and remember the alphabet. This also helps them to recognize the alphabet.
- Printed carpets: You can get different prints like the alphabet, numbers, animal names, fruits names, and any category you want your kid to see every day and learn. It is simple; the more the kid observes the carpet, the more he will recognize and remember them. So it is wise to use printed carpets rather than using plain ones.
Outdoor preschool equipment
These are a few outdoor activity tools for the kids to be used while on the kids outdoor playground:
- Sandbox cum pool: A sandbox cum pool will surely make your kids giggle and enjoy their playtime with their buddies.
- Baby basketball: A baby basketball game will let your kid grow physically while they jump and hit the goals. They will also develop a sort of sportsman spirit while using this equipment.
- Trampoline: The kids would love to take leaps on the trampoline and try to fly high. They will surely enjoy their best when on the amazing trampolines.
- Hurdles: Hurdles would help the kids to learn and develop their problem-solving skills. They will also learn to help each other while crossing the hurdles.
- Slides: The slides are the most loved equipment which every kid loves to play on. They can be easily found in parks and fares but remain the favorites.
- Play junction: The kids love doing thrilling activities. And the play junctions are the best for them as they allow them to play on multiple types of equipment at one time.
If you are looking for more innovative products and ideas for making your child’s learning cum growth a fun procedure, All Play is the one-stop destination for you. We are an expert team in creating fun-loving playgrounds for your kids. Learn more about us here.