All Play, Inc. is a Houston playground company that creates environments that first recognize safety along with the creative development of children, allowing them to laugh, grow, form community and exercise! Our professional playground equipment builders specialize in turn-key installations for Southeast Texas playgrounds, rec. centers and play-spaces. We guarantee safety and reliability. All Play Inc. will provide a safe, cost affordable, quality designed playground that will enrich the lives of both children, adults, and the child that lives in all of us. Who doesnʼt look at a playground and think back to simpler times?
About the job
Job Purpose : Provide customer sales support and project management throughout Southwest portion of Harris County and West/Southwest portion of All Play defined territory. Some light travel in the area will be necessary. We are looking for someone to help increase sales in our territory by seeking out new business, getting our products specified for city park & school construction projects, and developing lasting relationships by providing outstanding customer service.
Job Responsibilities :
- Business development
- Follow up on leads
- Set up site visits and meetings with potential customers
- Provide in person product presentations
- Site evaluation, planning, and measuring
- Estimating: Prepare sales proposals/quotes
- Assist in the layout and design of playground and park area (space planning). Training provided.
- Read construction site plans. Training provided.
- Manage construction projects from start to finish
- Account management
- Provide excellent customer service
Training will be provided in all areas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook/Email. Experience with CRM software, AutoCAD, Photoshop/design software a plus.
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be an honest, dependable, and very organized person
- Must be a highly motivated self starter
- Public speaking experience
- Account management
- General Construction knowledge (or experience) a big plus, but not required: Reading construction plans, blue prints, estimating, reading installation details/cut sheets, site planning, product installation, concrete forming and pier installation, etc.
Compensation: Salary based on commission earned. A salary/draw will be provided for 1st year during training period. Compensation Range: $75,000-$125,000 annually.